Monday, September 1, 2008

Going back to the "Beach"

This little blog has struggled and so has its writer. What started off as an attempt to cook Weight Watcher friendly meals (mostly dinners) and help me keep focused on my weight loss journey has turned into a neglected little thing. Its writer has also suffered and most likely has put back all the weight she had previously lost (maybe even a little more). However, I'm not going to dwell on the past, but instead focus on the future. I realized that while Weight Watchers helped me take off weight, I was eating way too much processed stuff and not enough "fresh" stuff. So I went back to what I know had worked for me in the past...the South Beach Diet. The first two weeks are tough...no fruit, bread, pasta, etc. It's mostly veggies and meat for phase 1. There have been a few changes since I last did this diet, so I'm thinking the first 2 weeks may not be so bad after all. I also want this blog to be an inspiration to other South Beach Dieters. Some place where they can look up ideas for recipes and hints. Let's see how this turns out!

No comments: