Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Taco Salad


I had all the fixings for a taco salad and I was craving it, so here's what I did.

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
red leaf lettuce, torn into pieces (you could also use the leaves as wraps)
sliced black olives
diced tomatoes
ff shredded cheddar cheese
ff sour cream

Put desired amount of lettuce on your plate/bowl. Top with the above ingredients. Eat and enjoy!
Note: This was kind of bland when I made it. I need to add more spice/seasoning the next time I make it. I probably should have tossed in some taco seasoning to give it that zip.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey! I found your blog from thenest.com. I love taco salads. I usually add taco seasoning when I am marinating the chicken or browning the ground meat. I definately adds a little spice. You could also try adding jalapenos to the salad!